Ck-Shop : Distributor of products
The self-service store designed
for car washes!
- The CK-SHOP is a self-service store that meets the needs of your customers.
- It’s a new tool for increasing your sales.
- This device is two in one: at last, a real commercial function for your token dispenser.
- CK-SHOP has two functions: a store and a token dispenser. Means of payment are pooled, reducing overall purchasing costs.
- CK-SHOP enables commercial synergies: when you buy tokens, you can offer to sell a promotional product, or vice-versa.
- CK-SHOP accepts both traditional and innovative payment methods. He gives change.
- All products are displayed on the front of the store, allowing customers to visualize their purchase directly.
- The product is dispensed by a robotized cart: fragile products can be dispensed.
- Multi-product, multi-format store: you choose the products you want to sell.
- An attractive and pleasant store: LED lights attract your customers’ attention and the illuminated newspaper displays commercial offers.
Technical specifications :
|Dimensions and weights||Trunk (height x length x depth): 187 x 200 x 70 Weight: 650kg.|
|Material||White epoxy-painted 430 stainless steel case.|
|Structure||Aluminum – stainless steel structure.|
|Tray||Tray (length x depth): 80 x 39 from 3 to 6 trays|
|Separators and drive systems||
Product features :
|Maximum weight||1 kg max. (8 kg per row max.).|
|Maximum footprint||Dimensions (height x length x depth): 28 x 10 x 10|
Terminal and token dispenser :
|Touch display||Large 15″ capacitive touchscreen display|
|Coin-operated vending machine||NRI 6 tubes|
|Ticket reader||NV9 with Innovative technology stacker|
|Return tray for tokens and coins||1 money control Hopper MK4 (2 possible slots)|
|Credit card payment||ingenico ISELF PCI-PTS 3.X compliant banking terminal|
|Contactless payment||ISELF IUC180|
|Loyalty reader||BadgicReader Cksquare or Eurokey next|
|Bar code reader||Bar code promotion management|
|Voice assistance||The terminal speaks and assists the customer|
Loading is carried out from the right-hand side of the dispenser. Product changeover is simple: each product is framed by rails that simply need to be moved when the size or type of product changes. Barcode labels enable automatic product identification.