Startbox Evo Color Tactile
A new color touchscreen version
To meet your every need, we’re expanding our range of control terminals with the arrival of an improved version of the Startbox Evo.
With the integration of an 8” color touch screen, we offer an attractive display and navigation interface.
In this way, we’re adding new possibilities such as dynamic text and color changes, and the highlighting of promotions/information.
STARTBOX EVO COLOR TACTILE is an excellent compromise between Startbox EVO, Startbox EVO Color and Startbox TOUCH.
Its wide-format touchscreen display has been specially selected for the best user experience.
This model offers the same options as the standard STARTBOX EVO COLOR. It is available as a portal controller, token dispenser or mixed version.
Technical specifications :
|Dimensions and weights||Cabinet(hxwxd): 157 x 52 x 43 Front panel (H x L): 81 x 38 Weight: 70kg|
|Material||White epoxy-painted stainless steel box|
|Trunk mounting||Fixes with 4 inner holes|
|Waterproofing||Designed and protected against direct water splashes (watertight seal, cover for acceptance openings, etc.).|
|Supply voltage||Available in 24VDC and 230VAC versions|
|Filter and overvoltage||Equipped with overvoltage protection and interference filter 230VAC or 24VDC|
|Heating – Thermostat||24VAC-DC 50W heater and adjustable thermostat for frost and humidity protection|
|Lighting||Front lighting with 24VDC LEDs|
|Locking system||Key system with 5-point multi-point locking|
|Hinge||3 hinges per door|
|Air vent||2 top and bottom air vents for natural convection and a coupled fan or thermostat|
|Terminal block||A terminal block and a protected power supply in a box (standard in force)|
|Banking terminal||ingenico ISELF PCI-PTS 4.X compliant bank terminal with Trio IUP250 + IUR250 + IUC150b contactless payment module option|
|Electronic board||1 single TB03 multi-function electronic board|
|Display and selections||Large 8-inch color touchscreen display|
|Printer||60mm thermal printer for coin-ticket-CB invoices and reloading|
|Operator interface||A simple, independent interface enables the operator to consult meters or configure the terminal.|
|Locations||There are 2 locations where a combination of token dispensers and card/key dispensers can be installed.|
- The STARTBOX EVO Color Tactile's safe remains demanding in terms of quality and the many options on offer. It's a white epoxy-painted stainless steel box. A stainless steel foot is added at the bottom of the base to protect the paintwork and corners.
- Available in gantry drive, token dispenser or mixed versions.
- Combined with payment for the program, the customer can select and add the purchase of a token or code enabling them to use another service, such as the vacuum cleaner, at a later date. (see system requirements)
- A problem? Remote management allows you to interact with the terminal remotely. From a PC or smartphone, the remote management option lets you check the payment history and remotely re-credit the terminal to reimburse the customer. Finally, the customer presses the flashing selection to restart the gantry. With the hopper option, you can compensate a customer by distributing tokens remotely.
- The voice system option comes into its own: in the event of a malfunction (frost protection), the system explains the situation to the customer: "the temperature is too low for the gantry to operate". The help button displays a customized message explaining the gantry's general operation. By default, customers are informed of standard safety instructions.