Myosis LEM – Built-in, connected payment station!
A simple, robust and connected control unit!
The Myosis LEM flush-mounted payment station can manage up to 30 devices.
Selections are made either via 13 luminous, vandal-proof buttons or via a matrix keypad.
The box is made of white epoxy-painted stainless steel, and the silk-screen print can be customized!
Stay connected! Remote management allows you to :
- Consult your sales and verify transactions
- Troubleshoot your customers’ problems remotely and receive e-mail alerts and meter readings
- Ease of use and payment
- An LCD display guides the customer
- Contactless payment option makes payment quick and easy
- The loyalty system option allows you to build customer loyalty and attract professionals.
Technical specifications :
|Dimensions and weights||76 x 46 x 36 (HxWxD in cm) Weight: 35 kg|
|Security||Hinged rear door with 3-point locking system|
|Supply voltage||Power supply 230-240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Two-pole circuit breaker and lightning filter||Overvoltage and short-circuit protection (1 amp 240VAC fuse)|
|Display and selections||4-line, 20-character backlit LCD display
16 buttons and 8 LEDs or front-panel matrix keypad and optional internal configuration console
|An electronic control board||Robust, tropicalized board for use in harsh environments (heat and humidity). It has 30 commands (5A relays) and 20 returns (opto-coupled), and can be configured via the web interface.|