[toggles] [toggle title=”Payment terminal “]
- Refused cards
Transaction cancelled message
- make a telecollection
- If ok, check customer’s credit card
- If error code / refer to error code sheet, switch off gprs modem or terminal for 5min then try again.
- Note the error code and contact us
Mute card/track playback measurement
- Clean the drive and if still h.s. contact us
- Check that the paper is not too thin
- Check that the passageway is not obstructed by falls
No more paper
- Check if green power light
- Check if green lever is in ok position
- More displays
- Check contrast
- Display of strange characters
- Restart the machine
- If the characters disappear, monitor and check the cord.
- If the characters are still present, please contact us
- Ticket refused
- Clean the player as described in the operating instructions
- If the drive is more than 5 years old, send it in for maintenance or replace it.
- No reading, no sign of operation
- Check selvedge
- Cross-test with another reader
- Reading error
- Check whether credit exceeds maximum credit
- Check that the console is reading correctly
- Check badge integrity, replace worn badge
Check operating indicators
- If the red light flashes every 3 seconds, the network signal is good.
- If red is steady, the network signal is out of order.
Switch off for 5 minutes, then check
- If the green light is steady, then the RJ45 IP link is good.
- Otherwise, check the serial and rj45 connections.
- Communications out of order
Check if you are up to date with your gprs payments
- More access to the terminal
Check your communication type
- GPRS = Check GPRS modem status
- ADSL = Check status of IP ADSL communications
Uplink and downlink communications out of order
check that other ip equipment is working
- If they don’t work, check your router
- If they work, check the connection and the RJ45 link (with a PC, for example, from the terminal).
Check that your ip monetique package payments are up to date
Downlink communications out of service only (e.g. remote access)
- Check that your ip address is the same
- Restart the router